Friday, January 18, 2013

THANK YOU TO CAMEROON SUPPORTERS!

Just arrived at the Cincinnati/Kentucky airport, of course as soon as I finished the following post earlier before my first flight,  I went to click "post", screen went black, computer died, couldn't find an outlet and they made me get on the plane!  So here it is : ) , next flight leaves for Paris France in 45 minutes!


AT THE AIRPORT!!!!
Flight boards in 20 minutes!!!! Drinking this cool lime refresher from Starbucks and praising God for all the support I raised! Every person who donated or prayed or supported me in any way is such an angel and a vessel for the Lord.

still fundraising, here is the link! http://www.gofundme.com/1toctc



THANK YOU,
Robby Florence- You were my first supporter this trip and you have always supported me since we met!  I think we should plan a Mexico trip in the Fall, I miss doing missions with you!

Elizabeth Hardin-I'm so glad I met you, I haven't seen you in ages yet you continue to bless me from afar and I appreciate you and your compassionate words SO MUCH.

Mr. Creighton-The way you supported my artwork and my cause brought tears!  You are such a beautiful soul and have been a major blessing to my life in ways you do not even know!

Sharron Goodin and family- Your support has been so crucial to this journey, I hope you enjoy my artwork and I really appreciate you being willing to so readily support me when we have NEVER EVEN MET!  I am so happy to know someone who is so on fire for Christ and I am thrilled that you chose to so generously be a part of this adventure with me and Jake!

NANA!Hallie White- beautiful lady, thank you for helping me out, I crave your company and your laughter and I cannot wait to see you when we get back, your kindness and support has been SUCH A BLESSING LOVE YOU!!

Alex and Katie Wolpert- you guys have inspired me since I first met you in Bolivia and it has truly been a blessing partnering with you on trips!  I am so glad to have met you and am thrilled to have your support  yet again! Love you guys and I appreciate your love, donations, and prayers!

Mr. Jefferey Hanks-You have been such a blessing and SO GENEROUS! Thank you for thinking of me and for your beautiful compassionate heart!  I love that you are so willing to help us and we have to get you on one of these trips with your awesome skills!

Mom and Dad- I LOVE YOU!!!!! You guys are the best most amazing supportive admirable loving parents in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!!!!! I cant wait to see you when we get back, thank you for loving us, supporting us, donating, feeding us, taking care of us, giving us crucial reminders, and for taking us to the airport!! Thank you for babysitting Nugget I cant wait to see you when we get back!!!!

Lamar and Kaye Thomas-Thank you for your endless gifts and love and generosity!  You guys are true servants and we have learned so much from you, you are always a joyful presence in our lives! THANK YOU!

Stephanie Snyder and Matt Dobler- aka #2 and Dobler- Thank you for supporting me!  You guys are an inspirational duo for me and I need to have more of you in my life!  I love you guys and am so SO very appreciative of you supporting my trip! LOVE YOU and see you when I get back!!! Hope Luke is doing good!!

Mercedes!-Thank you for your love and compassion, you will be missed on this trip (my african roomie!) but there will be other trips and opportunities to reunite!  Thanks for the nice wishes and thoughts, hope to see you soon!

Kristen Herndon-Thank you for offering to help out and for thinking of us, we love you and hope you have a great 3weeks!

Dana Frady- your kind words and support and willingness to promote me and spread the word were crucial to this fundraising and trip, thank you for always being an inspiration and support!

Kaitlyn Tokay-THANK YOU for always encouraging me to follow my dreams, dealing with my shenanigans, inspiring me with your positive attitude and motivation, and for being my friend.  Thanks for promoting my cause!  You are sweet and I am happy to return the favor if need be.  See you for a diving date when I get back!

Anonymous-Thank you for your one hundred dollar donation.  I love that you are so willing to support this cause and I thank God for your generosity and selflessness!

David and Libba Hicks- Thank you for supporting me!!!! you are so selfless and generous and kind and I appreciate your support so greatly!

****I haven't received/been notified of all donations sent to the organization, so if I haven't thanked you or mentioned your gifts, please forgive me!!!  I appreciate those gifts I do not know of yet and THANK YOUUU!!

AND BIGGEST THANKS TO THE MOST HIGH FOR INSPIRING ME AND FORCING ME TO PERSEVERE ON THIS OH SO WORTH IT ADVENTURE! YOU HAVE BLESSED ME IN SO MANY WAYS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO STRIVE TO BE MORE GRATEFUL AND APPRECIATIVE OF ALL THE WAYS YOU WOO AND ROMANCE ME, TAKE ME ON ADVENTURES, AND HOLD ME, EVERY SINGLE DAY WITHOUT LETTING GO. : ) I LOVE YOU. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment