- Have more dumpster get togethers, dumpster feasts, dumpster goods trades, dumpster goods yard sales, freesales, lots of bartering and trading, continue to be as generous as possible with the dumpster goods!
- be less controlling about what I eat. I think this is a huge part of diving, we are so controlling about what we eat, but God will provide everything we need, we just have to go get it!
- dont pay for any food ever, regardless of the circumstances, unless it is an absolute emergency and that is pretty much never. This is America.
- introduce more people to diving whether it be through talking about diving, telling people about it, publicity and media, this blog, or actually taking them! More importantly, create awareness for WHY we dive. Awareness of waste, awareness of unnacceptable policies, awareness of hunger and other related issues.
- Create a bigger more intricate network of dumpster divers, people interested in the concept, people who support, people who can benefit, people I can feed, and people to dive with.
- Continue to get more creative with my dumpster goods: Santa was generous enough to bring me a blender and dehydrator for Christmas. Lets start the insanity. Get better at preserving, composting, sharing, donating, making art, finding household uses, and other creative uses for my amazing and epic finds.
- Get better with my gardening. Kind of a tough time of year, but hey, Im determined.
- Stop playing around with and permanently go through with the "No Poo" regimine. No more Shampoo and no more conditioner. Ive been waiting to use up my Shampoo, but I might just use it for bubble bath and officially quit. But more about No Poo in another post.
- Catch up on all my Green Reading that Im behind on!
- Complete the Gorgeously Green 8step program. More on this later.
- Become More Green. You can never be too green.
- Find ways to make money off of my art. Find ways to donate my art.
This is a lot of goals, but they are all things I plan to work on in the future. I never plan to stop the dumpster indulgence, unless one day there is nothing usable in dumpsters. But honestly? I dont think that day will ever come. I plan to make gradual progress on this diving journey, and I will keep you updated along the way!! : )
I cant believe how fast everything spread.
Heres the link for if you google my name, charlotte, and dumpster diving. Tons of Hits. : ) Jus spreadin the love around.